Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Unity Friends with Flair

For this card I used the panda from the stamp of the month kit for April. To color it I used my Copic  markers Colors R29, R30, g 82, G 85, and I went around the edges of my stamp with C10. I cut the red paper with my Spellbinders Labels one die. I used the third die from the center. I used the second largest die from my Decorative Labels One die set on white card stock. I used the largest Labels One die to cut the gray card stock. I stuck a piece of the red crinkle paper down to the front of my card and sewed it with my sewing machine. I love how this little beauty turned out!
Thanks for looking! I love it when people leave me a comment or follow my blog!

11 comments:

  1. Love this little panda - can't wait to get my KOM. I really like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Who doesn't love a panda? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Love that cute panda!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Fun design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is so cute! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! That panda is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love project. So so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete