...'tis the season with
We are excited to say that our 'ad' below is definitely generating some customer features and what's to lose? You get FREE stamps if you're featured, plus your name in "lights"!
This month, Emily DeVlieger has a cute and easy Christmas ornament tutorial to share with you!
1. Stamp Greating Farm image on vellum (note it takes a while to dry I used black memento ink. You can hurry it along by drying it with your heat tool.)
2. Paint wooden embroidery hoop
3. Glue fancy trim to hoop for hanging on a Christmas tree.
4. Color stamped image I used copic markers
5. Center painted hoop around stamped image. Trace around outside edge. Cut on the line you just drew.
6. Glue the circle you just cut to the embroidery hoop.
7. Put some kind of ribbon or trim around the outside of the hoop to cover up the glue.
8. Hang on Christmas tree the lights from the tree will shine through the vellum making your image glow.
TRY out this technique and let us know you did, and a FREE holiday digi will be on its way to you!
Thanks again Emily for this super cute technique! 'Tis the season for FUN with TGF!