Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jewelry

I thought I would do a post with some of the jewelry that I have made. As you can tell I really like to do all kinds of crafts. Hope you enjoy
For this necklace I used three strands of wire with beads at different places to creat this light and beautiful necklace. I could do a tutorial if you would like. Please leave me a comment if this is something you are interested in.


This necklace is created with seed beads and drop beads. 

This necklace uses some beautiful pink beads interspersed with crystals. I really love this great pendant!

This bracelet is made up of many seed beads. It looks really complicated. It was really quite easy it just took lot of time!

This necklace uses a variety of turquise, tigers eye, and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment