Thursday, May 9, 2013

Unity Friends with Flair

Here is this weeks entry for Unity's Friends with Flair.
For this card all the stamps were from Unity's KOM from 5-2012. I colored the balloons with Copic colors R14, R27, B000, B37, B93, G17, G24, Y06, and Y11. I used B93for the sentiment,and B95 for the airbrushing. I went around the edge of the sentiment with C7.  The clouds where stamped with white ink, and embossed on vellum. I made the card with the largest lacey circles die from spellbinders. I used memento rich cocoa ink. I used some cloth gauze, ribbon, and a flower made with the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms med size flower. I cut the flower out of felt.


10 comments:

  1. Emily, this is a cute, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can see the shadows behind the balloons Emily. Against your textured clouds it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these balloons look sweet in this shape design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty easel card. Nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ballons here are so beautiful! You did a wonderful job on the coloring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific easel card! I love the popped-up balloons and the vellum clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Wonderful balloons!

    ReplyDelete